ALAMEDA JUAN AMARILLO
For a unique experience in the city, take a tour of the Alameda Juan Amarillo, with specialized guides who will take you on a discovery tour of two of Bogotá's most important ecosystems, the Juan Amarillo Wetland and the Jaboque Wetland, a 40 km route that takes you from east to west through parks, wetlands and bike paths.
Meeting point: El Virrey Park
Time: 8:00 am
- Have affiliation with an EPS or tourist health insurance
- Good physical shape
- Due to the distance and the demands of the route, participants must be 14 years of age or older
- If you are a minor, you must be accompanied by an adult.
- Make sure your bike is in perfect condition.
- Wear a helmet and use it during the ride.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Have a proper breakfast.
- In accordance with the law and for the safety of participants, it is forbidden to consume alcohol and psychoactive substances during the tour. *Those under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive substances will not be allowed to participate in the tours.